The Mania Exchange Monthly Track Contest (MTC) – December 2015
In the MTC your task is to build a track on a given theme. Later on, all of the entered tracks will be rated and a winner will be found.
Theme of the Month: Double five
The building area is limited to two five blocks wide rows, which are separated by a gap of one block width.
- Two building areas of 5*[full map length] separated by a 1*[full map length] gap. (e.g. 5*32 in Canyon)
- You have to cross the gap in the middle at least twice. (Doesn’t matter if in the air or on the ground)
- You can build terraforming wherever you want
- Clips/connectors of blocks are allowed to reach outside the building area (e.g. white/red connectors that show in the editor for Canyon GP road)
- Signs are excluded from the building area restriction.
All tracks should be submitted before the end of 20, December 2015 PDT.
- The top 3 winners will receive a showcase of a track of their choice (< 10 awards) on MX
- Points for the adventcalendar as follows:
- 1st place – 20 points
- 2nd place – adjusted point number depending on the final votes
- last place – at least 5 points
You can find all relevant information and how to submit in the Mania Exchange forum topic.